Corporate and Commercial Law
It has become a basic necessity to provide legal services by analyzing and understanding many different disciplines and possibilities in today’s complex business world. Being effective and applicable of the agreements to be made between you and your both local and international business partners and your customers are among the key points of your business success.
Why do we have Corporate and Commercial Law?
The most important title of Corporate and Commercial Law is Corporate Law. As there are inventions in positive sciences, so there may also be inventions in social sciences. Corporations are also an invention in this field. The individual who conducts his economic activities through trade for keeping his life is at risk of failing to meet his needs because of dependency on commercial life on various parameters. With the aim of increasing of the freedom and the competitiveness of the commercial environment by reducing or eliminating this risk, the practice of establishment of the structures with legal entity status owning alone the responsibility of the loss or liability arising from the commercial activity has emerged. Here we call these structures as corporate. Today, most of the commercial activities are composed of company activities. The legal problems in the company’s activities can create big problems for both the company and the individuals of the company as well as the economy of the country. In these cases, the consultancy of a law professional in the field of corporate and commercial law will be a benefit for all parties.
What are we doing?
– Company registration process in Turkey, the establishment of liaison and/or branch offices of foreign or domestic companies in Turkey;
– Preparation and negotiation of Joint Venture and consortium contracts;
– Project financing and guarantees;
– Providing legal support service for Turkish companies to follow up and finalize transactions in cooperation with foreign offices regarding company formation abroad;
– Providing consultancy on the corporate functioning of the companies; preparation of the company’s articles of association; preparation of board decisions, authorized signatory list and similar corporate documents of the company; providing legal consultancy on the capital increase or decrease transactions; organizing general corporate rules
– Preparation and negotiation of specific contracts (project development contracts, letters of intent, contingent commission contracts, confidentiality contracts, exclusivity contracts, and preliminary contracts) appropriate for the needs and the project
– Conducting merger and acquisition contracts, carrying out of due diligence works and preparing of due diligence reports, preparing of all kinds of documents related to mergers and acquisitions.
– Preparation and negotiation of share transfer contracts, shareholder contracts, voting contracts
– Providing legal advice to directors of the company on issues of criminal and legal responsibilities of the company’s directors (managers and board members), employee-employer relations and the transfer of company assets.
– Providing legal consultancy on international transactions and procedures
– Providing legal support for concordat, bankruptcy postponement, restructuring; and carrying out of company liquidation procedures
– Providing legal support services to companies on corporate governance principles and compliance
– Negotiation and preparation of all kinds of commercial contracts including production, license, leasing, factoring, franchising, agency and distributorship contracts
– Unfair competition lawsuits