Real Estate and Rental Law
KAR Law Office, which acts as a real estate lawyer on the borders of Istanbul, provides consultancy and litigation services for all kinds of disputes on the real estate law such as disputes in the registration and cancellation of all title deed related to purchase and sale of real estate, mortgage transactions, parcelling and amalgamation transactions, real estate rights transactions, leasing contracts and portion of inheritance.
Why do we have Real Estate and Rental Law?
The fundamental provisions of the real estate law are regulated under the Civil Code. There are various disputes in this field as follows: to have joint ownership or co-ownership of more than one person on the real estate, to make wrongful registration or cancellation on the property right or limited real rights on real estate; late and incomplete delivery of the construction within the scope of the construction contract in return for flats between landowners and contractors due to disputes of preliminary contract for sale of the real estate between the contractors and rights holders; illegal expropriation and determination of low expropriation cost; the evacuation of the tenants who do not pay their rent and act contrary to the lease under leasing contract. It is possible to resolve the disputes that require technical legal knowledge through a professional real estate lawyer.
What are we doing?
– In case of a dispute between the real estate partners, filing the suit of partition and selling the real estate.
– Follow the land annulment and registration case for disputes based on unjust deed transfer.
– Purchase and sale of real estate and the land registration transaction
– Encumbering Mortgage, removal of mortgage, follow-up foreclosure sale of mortgage
– Preparation of leasing contracts and evacuation transactions of tenants
– Transactions of Foreigners’ acquisition of property